AAEE is focused on helping educators implement sustainability education, the overarching ideas in the national curriculum and environmental education practices in general.
To connect through education to advance understandings and actions in relation to environmental and sustainability issues across all communities and education sectors.
What does AAEE membership offer?
- Fostering of social change on environmental issues;
- Use of sustainability principles;
- Excellence in education using reflective practice;
- Inclusive, democratic, collaborative and empowering approaches;
- Use of holistic, integrated and global perspectives;
- High ethical standards;
- High quality research and evaluation to underpin practice; and
- Productive international, national, interstate and sector based partnerships.
Lvl 11, Mitchell Centre. 55-59 Mitchell Street
Darwin NT 0801
Phone: 08 8944 9324
ABN: 463 302 816 41