PSTANT is the Preschool Association of the Northern Territory. We meet twice a term and also hold targeted Professional Development sessions for our members.
Our Aim is to provide a forum for Preschool teachers and others associated with Early Childhood Education to meet on a regular basis to share information, pedagogy & practice, resources and professional learning.
• Network with other Early Childhood Educators
• Share ideas and resources
• See other Preschool Environments
• Targeted Professional Development
• Subsidised or Free Professional Development
• A voice to provide feedback to the Department of Education
• Regular updates on current news in Early Childhood as well as upcoming events
Lvl 11, Mitchell Centre. 55-59 Mitchell Street
Darwin NT 0801
Phone: 08 8944 9324
ABN: 463 302 816 41